What we will do for you.
- Gain your acceptance (an offer letter) from an Australian University, TAFE or School. We will get you an offer letter.
- Help you accept your offer
- Apply for your Student visa. We have a 100% success rate with Student visas from Pacific nationals.
- Help you with visa medicals and on-campus accommodation (where available)
- Keep you updated at each step along the way
Contact us to set up your appointment so we can get started on your journey to Australia.
World-class Qualifications to Boost Your Career.
Did you know that Australia hosts the 3rd highest number of international students in the world, despite having only 23 million people? Did you know that Australia's university system is ranked 8th in the world, and is ahead of such countries as the United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands? Did you know that there are over 22,000 courses on offer at over 1,100 institutions?
- Qualifications recognised globally
- University, TAFE and School options
- Safe learning environment
- Work part-time whilst holding a Student visa
- Visa options for Graduates to remain and work
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
QUT is a University for the Real World and offers high quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics and researchers.
Griffith University & Griffith College
Griffith University is committed to helping international students make the most of their time in Australia by providing quality education, guidance and support. With more than 200 degrees and a reputation for research and teaching excellence, Griffith continues to be a leading university of choice.
Education Queensland International
Aviation Australia’s Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training is approved and recognised by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) for the purposes of aircraft maintenance engineer licensing. EASA sets the world standard for aircraft maintenance engineering, allowing Aviation Australia international student graduates to pursue careers in aircraft maintenance around the world.